Under the guidance of the Minnesota Department of Education, we are moving to NO CONTACT CURBSIDE PICK-UP. Adjustments to this plan may be made as the situation evolves.
Curbside Pick-Up will be available from Noon to 6pm on Mondays and Tuesdays until further notice. We recommend that you visit this page prior to any library visit. You may need to hit refresh to get the latest information.
During this time, approach the line of cones at the entry doors. We will ask for your name and set your materials outside of the door for you to pick up. Please return materials in the book return in the back of the building.
- Due dates on all materials that you have checked out will be extended through April 17.
- No fines will be assessed.
- All Library materials must be returned through the book return in the back of the building.
- Library staff will continue to update the Local Business Status Page located at https://sites.google.com/selco.info/plainview-covid19/home.
- Ebooks and Audiobooks will continue to be available through the Libby App. Are we missing a title that you would like to see in Libby? Email Alice at email@example.com.
The open status of local businesses can be found at: