Curbside service will be available from 12:00 – 6:00, Tuesday through Friday. During this time, labelled bags containing items will be placed on a cart outside the door. Materials should be returned through the book return at the back of the library.
In-Library Appointments are available from 12:20 – 5:20, Monday through Friday and can be made in any of the following ways:
- Register online: https://plainview.lib.mn.us/library-appointment/
- Email Alice: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Library: 507-534-3425
At appointments, patrons will be asked to:
- Limit group size to 4 persons
- Apply hand sanitizer upon entering the building
- Wear a mask (which we will provide, if needed)
- Follow a modified traffic pattern that includes leaving from a side door
- Due dates on all materials that you have checked have been extended through May 26.
- No fines will be assessed.
- All Library materials must be returned through the book return in the back of the building. Baskets and ukuleles may be returned on the bottom of the yellow cart during curbside pickup hours.
- Library staff will continue to update the Local Business Status Page located at https://sites.google.com/selco.info/plainview-covid19/home.